Annapurna Circuit / Round Trekking
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is considered to be the most traditional trek in the Annapurna region. The highlight of this trek is crossing over the 5,416m Thorong La Pass, which is as high as one can get in this region without climbing a mountain. The Annapurna Circuit Trek tends to be more physically demanding than the other treks in this region, so good physical condition is necessary. The trail offers spectacular mountain scenery that passes through the Northern Himalayan range and Tibetan plateau. Gurungs, Magars, Chhetris, and Newars heavily settle the Southern slopes of Manaslu and Annapurna ranges except higher regions, which support thick forest of rhododendron and fir trees.
Nepal Travel Days: 23 days.
Trekking Duration: 19 days.
Trekking Destination: Cross Throngla 5416m
Starting from: Beshishahar
Eanding point: Nayapul
Maximum Altitude: 5416m
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping.
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Jagat by Bus/ Jeep
Day 03: Trekking Jagat to Dharapani .
Day 04: Trekking Dharapani to Chame (2715m.)
Day 05: Trekking Chame to Pisang (3185m.)
Day 06: Trekking Pisang to Manang (3350m.)
Day 07: Manang (Acclimatization Day in Manang): Rest.
Day 08: Trekking Manang to Yak Kharka:
Day 09: Trekking Yak Kharka to Thorung Phedi/ High Camp
Day 10: Trekking Thorung Phedi/High Camp to Muktinath (3800m.)
Day 11: Trekking Muktinath to Kagbeni
Day 12: Trekking Kagbeni to Marpha (2670m.)
Day 13: Trekking Marpha to Ghasa (2015m.)
Day 14: Trekking Ghasa to Tatopani (1190m.)
Day 15: Tatopani (Natural hot spring): Rest.
Day 16: Trekking, Tatoopani to Ghorepani (2855m.)
Day 17: Trekking, Ghorepani to Poonhill (3210m.) to Hille
Day 18: Trekking, Hillet to Nayapul
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu. By plane
Day 20: Departure from Nepal as per time.
Cost include on:
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu ( you can choose ) with Breakfast in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Katmandu to Jagat by Bus..
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by plane.
- Private car from trek ending place Nayapul to Pokhara
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- All Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also Hotel, all the meals in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to land slide, political strike etc.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, Pot of tea coffee etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
More trips in Annapurna Region !
- 7 days Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- 16 days Annapurna Base Camp
- 23 days Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 9 days Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 13 days Jomsom Muktinath Trek
- 9 days Mardi Himal Trekking
- 6 days Royal Trekking
- 10 days Annapurna Sunrise Trek
- 17 days Annapurna Adventure Trekking
- 24 days Nar Phu Valley Trekking
- 9 days Australian Camp Trek
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal