Annapurna Circuit / Round Trekking
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is considered to be the most traditional trek in the Annapurna region. The highlight of this trek is crossing over the 5,416m Thorong La Pass, which is as high as one can get in this region without climbing a mountain. The Annapurna Circuit Trek tends to be more physically demanding than the other treks in this region, so good physical condition is necessary. The trail offers spectacular mountain scenery that passes through the Northern Himalayan range and Tibetan plateau. Gurungs, Magars, Chhetris, and Newars heavily settle the Southern slopes of Manaslu and Annapurna ranges except higher regions, which support thick forest of rhododendron and fir trees.
Nepal Total Days: 23 days.
Trekking Duration: 19 days.
Trekking Destination: Cross Throngla 5416m
Starting from: Beshishahar
Eanding point: Nayapul
Maximum Altitude: 5416m
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping.
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen..
Day 02: sightseeing tour Katmandu Valley.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Besi-Sahar Drive by private Car and trek 2 hour Nadi.
Day 04: Trekking Nadi to Jagat.
Day 05: Trekking Jagat to Dharapani .
Day 06: Trekking Dharapani to Chame (2715m.)
Day 07: Trekking Chame to Pisang (3185m.)
Day 08: Trekking Pisang to Manang (3350m.)
Day 09: Manang (Acclimatization Day in Manang): Rest.
Day 10: Trekking Manang to Yak Kharka:
Day 11: Trekking Yak Kharka to Thorung Phedi/ High Camp
Day 12: Trekking Thorung Phedi/High Camp to Muktinath (3800m.)
Day 13: Trekking Muktinath to Kagbeni
Day 14: Trekking Kagbeni to Marpha (2670m.)
Day 15: Trekking Marpha to Ghasa (2015m.)
Day 16: Trekking Ghasa to Tatopani (1190m.)
Day 17: Tatopani (Natural hot spring): Rest.
Day 18: Trekking,Tatopani to Shikha (1920m.)
Day 19: Trekking, Shikha to Ghorepani (2855m.)
Day 20: Trekking, Ghorepani to Poonhill (3210m.) to Hille
Day 21: Trekking, Hillet to Nayapul, drive 40 minute by car back to pokhara.
Day 22: Pokhara to Kathmandu. By plane
Day 23: Departure from Nepal as per time.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 3 Night *** star (3 star) accommodation with Breakfast in Katmandu.
- Katmandu Valley sightseeing.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Katmandu to Beshishahar by Private car.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by plane.
- Private car from trek ending place Nayapul to Pokhara
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner.
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- All Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also Hotel, all the meals in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to land slide, political strike etc.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, Pot of tea coffee etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
More trips in Annapurna Region !
- 7 days Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- 16 days Annapurna Base Camp
- 23 days Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 9 days Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 13 days Jomsom Muktinath Trek
- 9 days Mardi Himal Trekking
- 6 days Royal Trekking
- 10 days Annapurna Sunrise Trek
- 17 days Annapurna Adventure Trekking
- 24 days Nar Phu Valley Trekking
- 9 days Australian Camp Trek