Bhutan Druk Path Trekking
It is easy to appreciate the government of Bhutan’s decision to limit tourism to a few thousand visitors a year. This itinerary is ablend of trekking and cultural elements to give the visitor an insight. This trek is spectacular drive via the Dochula pass, monasteries and Gompa and beautiful valleys.
Day 01: Fly to Paro, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Short trek to Jele Dzong, hotel
Day 03: Visit Jangchulkha on the way of Alpint forest, hotel
Day 04: Visit Jumilangtso Lake on the way of mountain ridge, hotel
Day 05: Visit Simkota to across Yak herders on the way, hotel
Day 06: Drive to Thimpu, visit Thimpu Bazar, hotel
Day 07: Thimpu: drive via the Dochula Pass to the old capital of Punakha. Hotel
Day 08: Drive to Gangte - visit Gangtey Sompa and visit villages, hotel
Day 09: Drive to Paro via Wangdi Dzong, hotel
Day 10: Transfer to airport for final departure.
Cost Includes On :
- Transportation by private car or hiace as per the group size
- All necessary travel permit
- Bhutan Visa
- English speaking Bhutanese guide.
- Accommodation on twin sharing room basis
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per our itinerary.
- Meal plan:- fallboard basis (b/l/d)
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal re entry visa fee
- Client and travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as a drink, guide tips & etc
- All bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water etc.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|