Dudh Kunda Trekking (New Route)
Dudh Kunda Trekking is new and unique trek that has been designed by look at the high mountains and remote Solu Khumbu region. Though less high and famous than the neighboring Khumbu, it is likewise inhabited by the friendly Sherpa people. Solu also receives far less trekking traffic than the Khumbu, so it is making more cherished and real experience of the trek. Dudh Kunda Lake (which literally means milky lake) is situated at the foot of Number Himal, locally known as Shoring Yul Lha, Protector of Solu.
Dudh Kunda Lake is believed to be the abode of Lord Shiva. The devotees believe that taking a dip into the icy cold lake will absolve them from all their sins and bless childless families with children. The trail takes you through dense forests of rhododendron, pine trees and variety of wildlife; such as mountain thars, bears, leopards and birds. Amazing views of flora and fauna and experience of diverse cultures of Sherpas, Khaling Rais, Tamangs, Magars, Gurungs, make this journey a lifetime experience. The hospitality of the locals is one of the most heart warming experiences of the Solu area. Moreover, you will enjoy panoramic Himalayan views of Everest, Numbur, and Everest Himalaya range. This is a journey to a part of the world where very few people have set foot until now, a cultural journey for young to old and for all.
Time for Nepal Total :18 Days
Trekking duration: 14 days
Starting : Jiri
Ending : Lukla
Grade : Medium
Mode of trek : Tea house/camping
Group size : 2+
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu. We will meet you at the airport & Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Jiri : Trek begins,
Day 04: Trek to Shivalaya,
Day 05: Trek to Deurali,
Day 06: Trek to Serdingma,
Day 07: Trek to Kayama,
Day 08: Trek to Chorma,
Day 09: Trek to Lakoma Kharka.
Day 10: Trek to Chatharam Kharka.
Day 11: Trek to Sasarbeni.
Day 12: Trek to Dudh Kunda.
Day 13: Exploration and back to Sasarbeni.
Day 14: Trek to Thanga.
Day 15: Trek to Tate.
Day 16: Trek to Lukla.
Day 17: Lukla - Kathmandu
Day 18: Departure from Nepal or extend your holiday.
Cost include on:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up.
- Flight Ticket (LUK /Kathmandu ) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.( Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.
- All the ground transport.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- You will require Nepalese Rupees or USD for Nepal Visa.
- You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food in City
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
Similar Trips on Everest Region !
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 14 days Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
- 10 days Everest Panorama Trekking
- 19 days Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
- 17 days Everest Renjo La Pass Trekking
- 14 days Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trek
- 19 days Rolwaling Trek
- 12 days Everest Sunrise Treks
- 22 days Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
- 18 days Dudh Kunda Trekking
- 21 days Everest 3 Pass Trekking
- 21 days Mera Peak Amphu Lapcha Pass
- 18 days Everest Himalaya Trek
- 15 days Arun Valley Trekking
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal