Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek is life memorable trek to Everest region including Kalapatthar climbing and overview of Everest region (Khumbu region) including the panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and many other mountains. This trail passes through Solukhumbu district experiencing Sherpa (Tibetan) culture. These High mountain settlers have something unique to offer you in every village. Different monasteries and chörtens with prayer flags make you feel spiritually blessed while walking to the Base Camp of Mt. Everest. The picturesque views of forests, valleys, terraced fields, meadows and wilderness region etc. are some of the attractions of the trekking.
Everest Base Camp trekking starts from Lukla and continues through Namche Bazaar and enters into Khumbu region. The trekking provides you wonderful experiences of lifestyle and culture of Sherpa and Bhotias with the chances of exploring different elements of the region. Trekking to Everest Base Camp gives the wonderful experience of Tibetan culture in high elevation and pleasantly colorful views of rhododendron and fir forests.
Everest Base CampTrekking region is superb site for trekking who wants trekking. Everest region is like sacred place for a mountaineer which leads to the foot hill of Mt. Everest. The trek passes through some ancient monasteries and Gompas. Trekkers can develop insight about spiritual aspects of Nepalese mountain people and their hospitality.
Time for Nepal Total: 15 Days
Trekking duration: 13 days
Trekking Detination: Kalapather and Everest Base camp.
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping
Maximum Altitude: 5545m.
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and Phakding (2610m): Fly to Lukla. 2 and half hour walk.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6 hour
Day 04: Restday at Namche Bazaar. Acclimation day (The rest day visit Sagarmath national park and hike up to Everest view hotel)
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m) 5 hour
More Information about the trip
Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche Acclimation Day. (Hike to Chukung vallay)
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) 5 hour
Day 09: Lobuche to EBC (5360m) to Gorakshep (5160m) 7 hour
Day 10: Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) to Phiriche 6 hour
Day 11: Phiriche to Tayngboche (4 hour)
Day 12: Tengboche to Namche bazzar (4 hour)
Day 13: Namache bazzar to Lukla ( 5 hour)
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Departure from Nepal as per Time. Cost include on:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Your stander meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/.
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
FlightAll Our trip prices do not include the international flight costs. The Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla/Kathmandu is including in our Package.
Accommodations we provide
We provide all accommodations for Everest Base Camp Trek in local tea house lodges on twin sharing basis. You will have 12 nights at standard tea houses/lodges/hotels in mountain which are common rooms with sharing washing and bathroom. The lodges we choose is on standard of service and good location. During the trip in Nepal, we will provide 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu.(Hotel standard is required ) And during your trekking, If you would like to have private single room, then you can request by paying single supplement. Actually, there are several places that do not allow single accommodations in the Everest Region,
What is your trip has responsibility ?Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.
More trips in Everest Region !
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 14 days Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
- 10 days Everest Panorama Trekking
- 19 days Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
- 17 days Everest Renjo La Pass Trekking
- 14 days Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trek
- 19 days Rolwaling Trek
- 12 days Everest Sunrise Treks
- 22 days Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
- 18 days Dudh Kunda Trekking
- 21 days Everest 3 Pass Trekking
- 21 days Mera Peak Amphu Lapcha Pass
- 18 days Everest Himalaya Trek
- 15 days Arun Valley Trekking