Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking
Gokyo Renjo La pass Trekking It goes through Thamo (3,700 m) and Thame (3,900 m) are Sherpa villages, Renjo La pass trekking about 2-4 hours northwest of the Park headquarters. About 50 households are located at the settlement. The two settlements fall on the way to Renjo La Pass very popular visit among tourists. A little off the main trekking trail, Thamo and Thame offer untouched Sherpa culture where people have maintained the traditional way of life. They also offer a taste of the local culture through home-stay accommodation. Cultural groups perform shows for tourists on request. In addition, the jungle near the settlement harbor endangered wildlife species, like musk deer and pheasants. The mainstay of local economy here is tourism.
Gokyo to Thame via Renjo La Pass trekking itinerary we make short and long as your demand. This Treks area has good Trekkers lodge (Teahouse) facilities Managed by Local Everest National park hotels / lodge management committees and eco-aware local people and tented camping trip also can be organized. Lodge management committees make good camping site to camp.
Trekking Duration : 13 Days
Trekking Start : Lukla
Trekking End: Lukla
Maximum Altitude: 3700m
Mode of Trek: Tea house / camping
Group Size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel, Gokyo Renjo la pass trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla and overnight at Phakding (2830m).
Day 03 Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m).
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery or hike to Everest view hotel for superb views of Mt. Everest( 8848m), Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt. Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3840m)
Day 06: Khumjung to Dole (4000m)
Day 07: Dole to Machhermo(4400m)
Day 08: Machhermo to Gokyo Lake (4750m)
Day 09: Hike upto Gokyo Ri. This day early in the morning we have a steep climb up to the top of Gokyo Ri (5480m) – ample rewards to ones that attempt this trip. There are stunning views of the Gokyo valley, the massive Ngozumpa Glacier and an incredible panoramic view of the whole Khumbu Himalayas, such giants as Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu (8481m), Cho-Oyu (8153m) and Gychung Kang (7922m). This day you will have packlunch. So you don't have to worry about to have a lunch back to Hotel. Hiking up the valley to see the fourth and fifth lakes is great as well.
Day 10: Gokyo lake to Lungdeng (4600m)
Day 11: Lungdeng via Renju La pass to Sumna Phug
Day 12: Sumna Phug to Thame (3800m)
Day 13: Thame to Namche Bazaar
Day 14: Namache Bazaar to Lukla.
Day 15: Lukla by flight Katmandu.
Day 16: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Bhaktapur, Pasupatinath, Boudhhanath, Kathmandu durbar square and Monkey temple (swoyambhunath) and in the evening farewell dinner in Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 17: Departure from International Airpot.Cost include on:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu .
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/.
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients).
- And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and
- Insurance for the Guide and Porter.( Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). You should have either Nepalese Rupees or USD
- You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food in City
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
More trips in Everest Region !
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 14 days Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
- 10 days Everest Panorama Trekking
- 19 days Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
- 17 days Everest Renjo La Pass Trekking
- 14 days Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trek
- 19 days Rolwaling Trek
- 12 days Everest Sunrise Treks
- 22 days Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
- 18 days Dudh Kunda Trekking
- 21 days Everest 3 Pass Trekking
- 21 days Mera Peak Amphu Lapcha Pass
- 18 days Everest Himalaya Trek
- 15 days Arun Valley Trekking