Everest Sunrise View Trek / 7 Days Everest View Trek
Trip Duration: 8 Days
Trekking duration: 5 Days
Starting : Lukla
Ending : Lukla
Grade : Medium
Mode of trek : Tea house/Lodge
Maximum Altitude : 3870m.
Best Time: Oct / Nov and March/April
Group size : 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly To Lukla – Phakding (3-4 Hours) – 2,652 m./8,700 ft.
Day 03: Trekking Phakding to Namche (5-6hrs) - 3,440m / 11,286ft
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Hike Everest View Hotel , Khumjung then Back to Namche- (4-5 Hours) 3,860m / 12,662ft.
Day 05: Namche to Lukla-(6-7 Hours) - 2,652m / 8700ft.
Day 06: Lukla to Kathmandu by Flight - 1,350m / 4,428ft
Day 07: Free day in Kahtmandu incase weather bad when fly from Lukla to Kahtmandu.
Day 08: Departure from Kathmandu .
Day 01: KATHMANDU
Arrival in Katmandu and transfer to hotel.
Brief about the trip. Welcome dinner in the evening in a typical Nepalese restaurant.
Day 02: KATHMANDU - LUKLA – PHAKDING (3-4 Hours) – 2,652 m./8,700 ft.
Take early Morning flight to Lukla, and start trekking to Phakding (3-4 hrs) -2,652m/8,700ft
We fly by a twin Otter Aircraft to the Himalayan foothills, Lukla, where we start our trekinto the Khumbu region. The views from the plane are amazing and providing dramatic views of terraced hills and the distant Himalayan giants.
After breakfast, trekking starts passing Chaurikharka Village, and makes a descent towards the Dudhkosi Ghat (2,530m/8,300ft). The trekking trail follows the precise bank of the Dudhkosi River until the camp at Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft) is reached. This Day we just have short walk and will rest for whole Day. Little acclimatize Day. Overnight at the lodge.
Day 03: PHAKDING to NAMCHE (5-6hrs) - 3,440m / 11,286ft
Trek from Phkading to Namche-(5-6 hrs)-3,440m / 11,286ft. The trail crosses Dudhkoshi River through a long suspension bridge, then trail leads you crossing sideby side along the river to Hilary's Suspension Bridge. The trail further climbs from here to Namche Bazaar which is the gate way to Mt. Everest. Overnight in Namche
Day 04: NAMCHE BAZAAR TO EVEREST VIEW Hitel-KHUMJUNG- NAMCHE BAZZAR- (4-5 Hours) 3,860m / 12,662ft
Today Early Morning we hike up towards a big hill and reach Everest View Point Hotel after crossing a tiny airstrip on Syangboche. We can take breathe with tea and coffee in this hotel and enjoy the views of Everest, Nuptse and other Himalayan peaks. Then we lead you to Khumjung, probably one of the best village of Khumbu region. Visit Hillary School established by Sir Admund Hillary and also visit Khunde Village where a place of famous climber and big hospital running by charity. After Enjoying Everest Sunrise View and Visit Beautiful Village Khumjung we back down to Namche Bazzar. Overnight in Namche Bazzar..
Day 05: NAMCHE BAZZAR to LUKLA -(6-7 Hours) - 2,652m / 8700ft
Trek from Namche to Lukla - (6 to 7 hrs) - 2,652m / 8700ft. Leisurely this morning, we trek back to Lukla. You can walk at your own pace and enjoying the lush green scenery around and passing through the incredible mountain scenery and local Sherpa Village. After arrival in Lukla and you will have time to stroll around the areas and guide will re-confirm your flight ticket and enjoy the last celebration dinner with your crew members and overnight at hotel.
Day 06: LUKLA to KATHMANDU by Flight - 1,350m / 4,428ft
Flights from Lukla to Kathmandu are mostly in the morning due to the impact of weather and wild blowing at Lukla Airport. We take a Trans Himalayan flight back to Katmandu by small aircraft and transfer to hotel. Free time in the afternoon to be fresh up, in the evening we will comment about the trip and celebrate the farewell dinner together at Nepalese Typical Restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 07: Free day Kahtmandu.
Today is your free day. you can decide either you want go city tour or just relax in Hotel. The Day you can use incase the flight cancel from Lukla. it happend alot. Overnight Kahtmandu Hitel.
Day 08: DEPARTURE
Farewell Friend - Free time until transfer to the airport for departure.
Cost include on:
- Airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport) by private car/van/bus.
- 3 Nights of-Standard Hotel in Kahtmandul with Breakfast .
- Standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Tea and coffee during the trek.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/van/bus.
- Flight ticket (KTM-LUK-KTM) / domestic airport tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), including their well paid salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance as well as guide’s flight (Katmandu/Lukla/Katmandu).
- Arrangement for Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes and service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter. .
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
|Price is Subject of Travel Season and Group Size||$|
Similar Trips on Everest Region !
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 14 days Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
- 10 days Everest Panorama Trekking
- 19 days Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
- 17 days Everest Renjo La Pass Trekking
- 14 days Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trek
- 19 days Rolwaling Trek
- 12 days Everest Sunrise Treks
- 22 days Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
- 18 days Dudh Kunda Trekking
- 21 days Everest 3 Pass Trekking
- 21 days Mera Peak Amphu Lapcha Pass
- 18 days Everest Himalaya Trek
- 15 days Arun Valley Trekking
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal