Ganesh Himal Cultural Village Trek
Experience the trekking area which lies on the central eastern region of Nepal still lucky to remain untouched by modern world. You are trekking in different part of world getting in contact with local people, unspoiled nature, widely cultural and traditions barrier, massive mountain close enough to touch. Getting at the height of 4100m pass leaving the clouds under you and greeting the massive mountains over 8000m, would not that be amazing.
The Ganesh Himal is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystal that is the "Great Himalayan Chain" forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Buri Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli River in the lower section.
The first glimpse of Ganesh Himal greets us, when we go crossing over the hills and leave Kathmandu behind. After 5 hours bus ride we arrive at the trek starting point called Sole Bazaar (town) where we spend the first night of our outdoor adventure right nearby the river. Our Guide gives a short lesson of trekking on the first night explaining about the altitude sickness and all the beautiful spots from where you can see an excellent view of mountains.
Observe the different ways of inhabitation, and come in contact with different people following various caste, creed and culture, and thereby pass through the dense forest and meadows, crossing through high highlander pass (4100m), which offers an excellent view of the massif Ganesh Himal (7406m), Langtang (7300m), Annapurna (8091m), fishtail(6990m), manaslu (8163m), Lamjung (6800m) and many more are the day to day activities of the trek. The unusual climatic and geographical mix make this area a naturalist`s dream and a Mecca.
Trekking Duration: 7 days.
Starting from: Trishuli
Eanding point: Dhading
Maximum Altitude : 3000m
Mode of trek: Fully Camping
Group size: 2+
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel & welcome dinner in the evening.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu city & prepares trekking
Day 03: Kathmandu - Trisuli (534m) - 75-km/4-hrs drive, and camp by Raksing Bagar (710m).
Day 04: Raksing Bagar - Deurali (1350m) - 6 hours.
Day 05: Deurali - Megang (2030m) -5 hours.
Day 06: Megang - Katunje (1630m) - 5½ hours.
Day 07: Katunje - Marpak (1900m)5 hour
Day 08: Marpak - Jemrung Durbar (1530m)6hour
Day 09: Jyamrung Durbar - Dhading Besi.
Day 10: Dhading Besi - Katmandu by Buss
Day 11: Sightseeing in historical, ancient city of Bhaktapur. Farewell Dinner in the evening.
Day 12: Depart. From hotel, transfer to Airport.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights Toruist standard accommodation in Katmandu.including breakfast.
- Trekking permit
- Entry permit fee
- Trekking guide
- A cook
- Necessary porters
- Necessary kitchen helpers
- Necessary sherpas
- All surface transportation to the starting point and from the ending point of the trek
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruits etc.)
- Necessary Camping equipment such as tents, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, mattresses, down sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils, fuel etc.
- Camping charges
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing with tour Guide.
- All entrance fee.
- Necessary insurance for trekking stuff
- First Aid and kits
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- 13% Government tax.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Katmandu
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare .
- Food in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All bar bills like coke, beer,bottle of water, phone call,battry recharge etc.
- Extra night Hotel in kahtmandu and meal in the case you arrive early from trek or depature from nepal.
- Tips for the guide and porter.