Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek is the oldest trekking trail which was used by Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hilary to conquer Everest. This Trekking trail also leads to Kalapatthar and Everest region. The route is popular because it is the same route of earliest mountaineers and expeditionary teams also used the trail. The region is full of unspoiled culture and traditional life style therefore adventurous and exciting too.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek includes Kalapatthar climbing and overview of Everest region including the panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and many other mountains. Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking route passes through Solukhumbu experiencing Sherpa culture. These High mountain settlers have something unique to offer you in every village. Different monasteries and chörtens with prayer flags make you feel spiritually blessed while walking to the Base Camp area. Everest region provides chances to excurse different flora and fauna along the trail. The picturesque views of forests, valleys, terraced fields, meadows and wilderness region etc. are some of the attractions of the trekking.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp trekking starts from Lukla and continues through Namche Bazaar and enters into Khumbu region. The trekking trail leads to Tengboche Monastery to Lobuche via Pheriche with opportunities to explore the surroundings in high elevation to grow spirituality. Trekking to Everest Base Camp via Jiri gives the wonderful experience of Tibetan culture in high elevation and pleasantly colorful views of rhododendron.
Time for Nepal: 22days
Trekking Duration: 20 days
Trekking Destination: Everest base Camp
Starting Point: Jiri
Ending Point: Lukla
Accommodation: lodge/ Camping
Maximum altitude: 5360m
Group Size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu,
transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Jiri (187 km)
7- 8 hours interesting car / van / jeep driving from Kathmandu. Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
Day 03:Trek to Bhandar
Day 04 :Trek to Sete
Day 05: Trek to Junbesi
More Information about the trip
Day 07: Trek to Khari khola
Day 08: Trek to Puiyan
Day 09: Trek to Phakding
Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m.).
Day 11: Namche Bazaar - Acclimatization day.
Day 12 : Trek to Tyangboche (5 to 6 hrs walk) - 3,870m/12,694ft
Day 13: Tengboche-Dingboche: 5-6 hour
Day 14: Dingboche: Rest Day
Day 15: Ding boche to Lobuche: 5 hour
Day 16: Lubuche-Gorak Shep: 2-4 hour
Day 17: Gorak Shep-Everest Base Camp- Lubuche: 8 hour
Day 18: Lubuche-Pangboche: 5-6 hour
Day 19: Pangboche- Namche Bazaar: 5-6 hour
Day 20: Namche Bazaar- Phakding and Lukla 7 hour
Day 21: Lukla- Kathmandu
Day 22: Depature from Nepal as your per time. Cost include on:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu .
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up .
- Flight Ticket (KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- You will require Nepalese Rupees or USD for Nepal Visa.
- You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food in City
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
All Our trip prices do not include the international flight costs. The Domestic flight is including in our Package.
Accommodations we provide
We provide all accommodations in local tea house lodges on twin sharing basis. You will have standard tea houses/lodges/hotels in mountain which are common rooms with sharing washing and bathroom. The lodges we choose is on standard of service and good location. During the trip in Nepal, we will provide 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu.(Hotel standard is required ) And during your trekking, If you would like to have private single room, then you can request by paying single supplement.
What is your trip has responsibility ?Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.
More trips in Everest Region !
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 14 days Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
- 10 days Everest Panorama Trekking
- 19 days Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
- 17 days Everest Renjo La Pass Trekking
- 14 days Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trek
- 19 days Rolwaling Trek
- 12 days Everest Sunrise Treks
- 22 days Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
- 18 days Dudh Kunda Trekking
- 21 days Everest 3 Pass Trekking
- 21 days Mera Peak Amphu Lapcha Pass
- 18 days Everest Himalaya Trek
- 15 days Arun Valley Trekking