Jomsom Muktinath Trekking
This famous Jomsom Muktinath Trek takes you a long valley of the Kali Gandaki river ,dippest gorge of the world,which runs between Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Mountains. The easiest of the tips mentioned here, It does not rise above 3000m. Until well after Jomsom and affords good views of the mountains with spectacular and varied scenery with different culture on the way.
The popular Trek to Jomsom Muktinath, you can start fly from Pokhara to Jomsom or drive to Nayapul from Pokhara and walk Ghorepani Ponhill, Tattopani, Ghasa, Marpha to Muktinath temple and back to Jomsom and fly to Pokhara.
Nepal Total Days: 13 days.
Trekking Duration: 9 days.
Trekking Destination: MuktiNath
Starting from: Nayapul
Eanding point: Jomsom
Maximum Altitude: 3800m.
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping.
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, we will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen..
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist Bus. 6 hour drive
Day 03: Breakfast in hotel and One hour drive to Nayapul by private Car / Van, Then Trek to Tikhedhunga. (4 hour) 1540m
Day 04: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani.(6 hour) 2840m
Day 05: Ghorepani, poonhill and Trek to Tatopani. (7 hour) 1190m
Early morning, get up and go for hiking to Poon Hill. see fantastic view of sunrise, and panoramic view of Himalayas, Then, back to Ghorepani, have breakfast, and continue walking to Tatopani.
Day 06: Tatoopani to Ghasa. (5 hour) 2010m
Day 07: Ghasa to to Marpha. (6 hour) 2670m
Day 08: Marpha to Kagbeni. (5 hour) 2800m
Day 09: Kagbeni to Muktinath. (4 hour) 3760m
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom. (6 hour) 6 hour
Day 11: Jomsom to Pokhara by flight and relax day in pokhara.
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu. By Tourist bus
Day 13: Departure from Nepal as per time.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by tourist bus from Katmandu to Pokhara to Katmandu
- Pokhara to Jomsom by flight.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,
- Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Katmandu).
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food in city like Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your personal expenses. (phone call, laundry service etc)
- All bar bills coke, beer, bottle of water, etc.
- Extra night hotel in Kathmandu if finished trek early due to any reason.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide and porter.