Langtang Gosainkund HelambuTrek
Trekking in Langtang region is one of the pleasantly east trek in Neal. Trekking trail includes the view of Langtang valley surrounded by High Mountains. The varied landscape covered with the forest of rhododendron and terraced rice fields are so beautifully seen along the trail. The dense forest with many wild animals while trekking through the valley and shrubby landscape shows a kind of diverse vegetation during the trek.
Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu trek follows the trail to Helambu Valley after reaching the Lake areas. To enter into Helambu valley it goes crossing the Laurebeni Pass. From Helambu, the trail moves to Melamchi. Trekking to Gosainkunda is one of the holy areas trekking so, you can collect the experience of the Hindu and Buddhist culture.
Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trek starts at Dhunche and ends at Sundarijal. The trek to Gosainkunda is crossing between Langtang Valley Trek and Helambu Trek. During the trek the views of mountains, forests, fountains and water springs including variety of bio- diversity can be experienced and explored. Gosainkunda is one of the holy kunda in this area so thousands of holy pilgrims reach there.
Total Days in Nepal: 17 Days.
Trekking Days: 14 Days
Starting from: Dhunche
Eanding point: Sundarijal
Maximum Altitude : 4600m
Mode of trek tour: Tea house/camping
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, & welcome dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen
Day 02: Kathmandu exploration and preparing for trek
Day 03: Kathmandu to Sybru Bensi(1467m) 7-8 hours): Drive by bus
More Information about the trip
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang: Trek.6hour
Day 06: Langtang to Kyanjing Gompa (3700 m.): Trek.
Day 07: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Excursion to glacier and Tserko~Ri.
Day 08: Kyanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel: Trek.
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Syabru village: Trek.
Day 10: Syabru village to Sin Gompa: Trek.
Day 11: Sin Gompa to Gosainkund Lake (4261): Trek.
Day 12: Gosainkund Lake to Tharepati (3605): Trek.
Day 13: Tharepati to Kutumsang (2440m): Trek.
Day 14: Kutumsang to Chisopani Trek.
Day 15: Chisopani to Kathmandu via Sundarijal (1460m) (15 km/one hour): Trek, drive by bus/car.
Day 16: Departure from Nepal as per your time. Cost include on:
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and Langtang Nation park entry permits.
- Ground transportation by Tourist Bus from Katmandu to Dhunche / Kathmandu by bus.
- Sundarijal to Katmandu by car
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,
- Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 45 (duration 30 days from date of issue)you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan
- International Airfair
- 2 passport size photos for Nepal Visa
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food in City ( also in case early return from trek than your schedule)
- Your personal expenses. like Phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, hot shower etc.
- All the alcoholic Drinks. and bar bills like coke, bottle of water, beer etc
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Accommodations we provide
We provide all accommodations in local tea house lodges on twin sharing basis. You will have standard tea houses/lodges/hotels in mountain which are common rooms with sharing washing and bathroom. The lodges we choose is on standard of service and good location. During the trip in Nepal, we will provide 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu.(Hotel standard is required ) And during your trekking, If you would like to have private single room, then you can request by paying single supplement.