Lower Dolpo trekking is a Low -altitude cultury Tibetaim region in the Lower part part of the Dolpo distric of western of Nepal. It is one of the most beautiful treks in Nepal. The Lower Dolpo is not tourism restrictions as Upper Dolpo
This trip provide you unbelievable blue Phuksumdo Lake, many buddhi monastery and massive Himalayan view.
Trekking Duration: 12 Days
Accommodation: Hotel / Camping
Activities: Trekking, Hiking
Group Sizes: 9+
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, we will meet you at the aorport and transport hotel.short brife about teh trek
Day 02: Kathmandu - Nepalgunj by flight.
Day 03: Nepalgunj - Juphal - Dunai
Day 04: Dunai - Tarakot
Day 05: Tarakot - Lahini
Day 06: Lahini - Cave Camp
Day 07: Cave Camp - Dho Tarap
Day 08: Dho Tarap (restday, explore surroundings)
Day 09: Dho Tarap - Tok Khyu
Day 10: Tok Khyu - Numa La - Pelungtang
Day 11: Pelungtang - Baga La - Ringmo, Phoksumdo
Day 12: Phoksumdo Lake (restday, explore surroundings)
Day 13: Ringmo, Phoksumdo - Sepka
Day 14: Sepka - Dunai
Day 15: Dunai - Juphal
Day 16: Juphal - Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
Day 17: Departure from Nepal as per your time.
Cost include on:
- Pick up from airport and drop to Hotel.
- 3 nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- All necessary trekking paper, trekking permit (TIMS), national park entry permit & conservation permit
- Upper Dolpo permit
- 1 guide
- 1 Assistance Guide who support to pitch tents and guarding camp at night
- 1 Cook and 1 kitchen supporter/s as per group size
- Required kitchen utensils
- Cooking fuel and lighting service
- Required portage service to carry tents, food stuffs, fuels & kitchen utensils
- Necessary tent and equipment
- All the staff insurance, well paid salary, equipment, transportation
- Kathmandu Nepalgunj Jumla, JuphalNepalgunj Kathmandu round trip flight tickets
- All the domestic airport tax.
- All the transporting.
- Government taxes and service charge.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit)
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal visa.
- International airfare.
- Travel and rescue Insurance
- Food in Kathmandu.
- Extra night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure.
- All the hotel accommodation or meals in Kathmandu. (in the case return early from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses( bar bills, coke, beer, bottle of water, phone call, laundry service etc.
- Tips for guide porter.
price plan for your trips
||Price Per Person
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.