Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trek
Kalapathher and Everest Base Camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers to experience the historic route to the base of the worlds highest mountain. Our carefully devised itinerary provides a fine opportunity to visit both Base Camp and the nearby peak of Kala Pattar (5545m) where uninterrupted views of Everest are gained. We trek the more remote trails along the far side of the Khumbu valley, savouring the high mountain views from our selected campsites in the company of our Sherpa guides, whose knowledge and passion for trekking in the Khumbu add a further dimension to this memorable trek.
Trekking duration : 13 days
starting : Lukla (flying 45 min from Kathmandu)
Eanding : Lukla
Maximum Altitude : 5416m
Mode of Trek: camping /teahouse
Group Size: 1+
Day 1: Kathmandu-Lukla and Phakding 45 min flight and walk 3 hour.
Day 2: Phakding - Namche
Day 3: Namche -Namche (Rest day)
Day 4: Namche - Taynboche
Day 5: Thyanboche - Dingboche
Day 6: Dingboche - Dingboche (Rest day,hike littlebit in chukung valley)
Day 7: Dingboche - Lobuce
Day 8: Lobuche Ghorakshep (same day hike in EBC and turnd back)
Day 9: Goraksheph kalapather-Phiriche
Day 10: Phireche Phortse
Day 11: Phortse- Khumjung
Day 12: Khumjung Thamo - Namchebazzar
Day13: Namche Bazzar- Lukla
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu (by flight)
Cost include on:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfer
- 2 Nights 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu
- Necessary Trekking Permitand Company Letter
- 3 Meals a days Duright The trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee .
- Lodge to lodge Accommodation during the trek.
- A Helpfull, professional English Speaking Trekking Guide.one guide for below 6 people group
- A Strong Sherpa Porter to carry your luggage.One porter for two trekkers ( maximum weight is 25 kg)
- Round trip Domestic Flight Ticket ( Kathmandu / Lukla /Kathmandu) The baggage allowance maximum 10 Kg of luggage and 5kg of hand-carry. If you want to carry more than 15 kg, They Charge Extra USD 1 per kg.
- Trekking Equipment - Sleeping Bag, Down jacket, Duffel Bag and walking poles ( refund after the trek).
- Free Trekking Map and Company T-shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Government Tax and Vat
Cost does not include on:
- Lunch and DinnerIn Kathmandu .
- Personal Travel insurance
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- All Bar bils like coke, beer botle of water, Hot Shower etc
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for guide, porters, driver.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
|Price Start from 1200, Depend On Season and Group Size|
Similar Trips on Everest Region !
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 15 days Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 14 days Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
- 10 days Everest Panorama Trekking
- 19 days Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking
- 17 days Everest Renjo La Pass Trekking
- 14 days Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trek
- 19 days Rolwaling Trek
- 12 days Everest Sunrise Treks
- 22 days Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
- 18 days Dudh Kunda Trekking
- 21 days Everest 3 Pass Trekking
- 21 days Mera Peak Amphu Lapcha Pass
- 18 days Everest Himalaya Trek
- 15 days Arun Valley Trekking
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal