Mera Peak & Amphu Lapcha Pass Trek
This is one of Nepal’s most varied and challenging treks, set in breathtaking high mountain scenery. The extension to cross the Amphu Lapcha pass (5845m) adds significant interest to a climb of Mera Peak, enabling one to explore a remote mountain wilderness area, cross a dramatic pass, and make a circular loop back through the Sagarmatha National Park. Not wishing to take away from the excitement of climbing Mera, which is a challenging ascent to altitude offering breathtaking views, the crossing of the Amphu Lapcha is technically more demanding, and presents an exciting objective for adventurous trekkers.
Time for Nepal Total : 21 Days
Trekking duration: 17 days
Starting : Lukla
Ending : Lukla
Grade : Mediam/hard
Mode of trek : Tea house/camping
Maximum Altitude : 5845m.
Group size : 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff & transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Free and prepared for climbing.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2866m.) then trek to Chutanga 2835m. Tented Camp 3-4 hrs.
Day 04: Chutanga to Chhetrawa (4155m.) Camp.
Day 05: Chutanga to Kothe (3555m.) (Zhatra-La).
Day 06: Kothe (Zhatra-la) – Thagnag 4175m.
Day 07: Thagnag – Khare (Mera peak base camp 4690m.
Day 08: Khare rest for acclimatization and preparation.
Day 09: Khare – Mera-La (5415m.) and fixed High Camp.
Day 10: Climbing Period
Day 11: Mera Peak summit (6,421m.) and back to BC then continue to Kangme Dingma.
Day 12: Kangme Dingma – Seto Pokhari (Amphu Lapcha Base Camp).
Day 13: Seto Pokhari – Amphu Lapcha Pass (5,780m.) – Chhukung (4,730m.)
Day 14: Chhukung – Pangboche (3,985m.)
Day 15: Pangboche – Namche Bazaar (3440m.)
Day 16: Namche Bazaar Rest.
Day 17: Namche Bazaar – Phakding (2652m.)
Day 18: Phakding – Lukla and transfer to Hotel.
Day 19: Lukla – Kathmandu by flight then transfers to Hotel.
Day 20: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 21: Last minute, transfer to airport for your onward journey.
Cost include on:
- Pick up & Drop from airport.
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu .
- One full day 4/5 hours sightseeing with professional English speaking tour guide with temple entry fees.
- 3 Times meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp during the trek en-route. (twin sharing North Face tent or, normal trekking tent, dining tent, toilet tent, Kitchen tent, staff tent, Table, chairs and Kitchen utensil etc.).
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Mera Peak.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- All Meals during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal