Mountain is another adventure tour in Nepal. The foothills of Nepal are one of the best playgrounds to hundreds of adventurous mountain bikers. The trails offer scenic beauty as you pedal through villages, terraced rice fields, temples, monasteries, and the spectacular views of the snowy peaks of the Himalayas.
We design trips based on the group's requirement.
You need a mountain bike in a good working condition with helmet.
- A 3-season sleeping bag rated to zero
- T-shirts (cotton and short sleeved)
- Long sleeve shirt or light pullover (polypropylene is recommended)
- Cycling shorts long/short both needed for the unexpected weather
- Waterproof windbreaker with a hood and wind trousers (make sure the material is breathable for exercise)
- Cycling socks
- Cycling shoes
- Cycling gloves full and half
- Hat - suitable for cycling and sun protection
- Micro - sensor Headband
- Sun glasses
- Suntan block or lotion
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Flash light / torch
- Plastic bags for wet cloths
- Needle, thread, and safety pins
- Mask for dust
- Water-bottle or Camel back
- Power bars & your choice of dry food
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.