Mt. Kailash Tour
Mt Kailash and Manasarovar tour has been the focus for most pilgrimage travelers. Tours to Mount Kailash in the western Tibet is the most frequent tour in the Tibetan plateau. Mt. Kailash tour visits the holy places of Hindus and Buddhist. Hindus believe that Mount Kailash to be the abode of Lord Shiva. So, the religious mountain peak is restricted for climbing. It is just allowed to circle round the base of the mountain which is about 52 kilometers. The walking the circuit is known as KORA. Thousands of visitor and devotees visit this place every year. According to legend, immortal Hindu Lord Shiva lives at Kailash where he had spent his time practicing yogic austerities, making joyous love with his divine companion Parbati and smoking sacred herb marijuana (ganja).
The holy land of Hindus and Buddhist society, Kailash tour has attracted thousands of pilgrimage groups all over the world. Devotees visit this land to divine into the Lord Shiva and they want to release from the clutches of ignorance and hallucination. Not only Hindus believe, Buddhist also respects this land and believe that Lord Buddha had magically visited Kailash in 5th century BC.
Mt Kailash Tour along covers circuit around the holy mountain-clockwise for the Buddhists, anti-clockwise for Bon adherents are known as a Kora or Parikrama (Circuit) and normally it takes three days. Along the Mt Kailash Tour visitors take a short plunge in the nearby sacred site Manasarovar Lake. Mount Kailash and Manasarovar Lake in Tibet are the famous places to travel.
Day 01: Kathmandu (1,300m) – Nyalam (3,750m) 150km. O/N at Guest House.
Day 02: Rest Days in Nyalam for Acclimatization O/N at Guest House
Day 03: Nyalam – Saga (4,600m) 280km. O/N at Tented Camp
Day 04: Saga – Manasarovar (4550m) 460km – O/N Camp
Day 05: Explore Lake Manasarover then drive to Darchen (4,660m) 53km. O/N at Camp
Day 06: Trek from Darchen – DiraPhuk (4,900m) 18km. O/N at Camp
Day 07: Trek from DiraPhuk – ZutulPhuk (4,750m) 20km. O/N at Camp
Day 08: ZutulPhuk - Darchen (14km) – drive to Mamasarover (4,330m) 60km. O/N Camp
Day 09: Drive to Saga O/N at Camp
Day 10: Drive to Nyalam O/N at Guest House
Day 11: Drive to Zhangmu to Border where transportations wait for group for final journey to Kathmandu.
Cost Includes On :
- Guest House and Tented Accommodation as per program
- Private Transportation by Jeep/ Van or Mini Coach as per group size.
- All necessary Tibet Travel and Trekking permit
- One English speaking Tibetan Guide
- All Sightseeing and Entrance fee
- Yak and Yak man during the Kora (02 Pax =01 Yak)
- Cook and Sherpa Staff from Kathmandu.
- Supporting Truck (above 2 pax)
- Meal on Full board Basis (B/L/D)
- Kathmandu to Border to Kathmandu Transportation
Cost does not include on:
- Travel and personal Expenses
- Medical fee if Emergency
- Insurance of any kind.
- Hiring porter/ horse
- Portable oxygen cylinders in of emergency
- Rescue and Evacuation Service
- Any Additional cost due to Nature calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances and etc.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal