Trishuli River Rafting
Trishuli (The High water River) is the most popular and enchanting rafting river in Nepal which is easy to access from Kathmandu and Pokhara. During the monsoon, rafting in this river is one of the most exciting activities you can do in Nepal. This rafting trip offers you scenic villages, attractive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections of river for swimming and relaxing.
During monsoon, this river swells to its peak and offers brilliant white water action just a stone throw away from Kathmandu. This will quench the white water desire of travelers with limited time in Nepal. The Trishuli meanders its way through scenic gorges and impressive valley on its way to the plains.
Day 01: Rafting this river is started from Charaudi. The leader of the raft will give a short briefing on safety procedure. The whole day we encounter several big and small rapids but the main interest is after Majhimtar which is just before the 'upset' rapid and according to the Colorado River rating scale this rapid has been rated from 3 to 4. All tricky rapids bear Nepali names as well as common names, which you will be told by the rafting guide.
Lunch will be served on the beach of the river just before going through the Upset rapids. Shortly after lunch we will encounter another rapid known as surprise. It is indeed, for the current accelerates and the rapids increase in size and frequency. Overnight at Kurinighat Camp.
Day 02: After breakfast, we will continue rafting encountering Mugling & Simaltal rapids and pass the Marshyangdi River, which has flowed down, from Manang valley. Arrive put-out-point, drive to next destination.
Cost Includes On :
- Transpotation to and from Kathmandu by a tourist bus,
- Professional rafting guide and welltrained cooks, helpers and other staffs,
- All kind of rafting equipments,
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen gear),
- 3 times a day continental & Nepalese meals during the rafting period (breakfast, lunch & dinner),
- Accommodation in 2 person capacity tent during the rafting
- All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc,
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national park and conservation area fees.
- Tourist service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- Personal Ecpenditure (Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry),
- Food & accommodation cost incase of any natural accident caused by weather,
- Tips, Gratuities and expenditure,
- Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal