This is an easy and short trek which starts from near Pokhara and offers good mountain views. It gains its name because prince Charles and his team trekked here. During this trek you can see the village of Brahmins, Chetris, Gurung, Magars etc. This area will be good for those trekkers who like to go in less tourist area.
Trekking duration: 4 days
Eanding: Begnas tall
Day 01: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Day 02: Pokhara - Bijayapur - Kalikathan
Day 03: Kalikastan - Shyanklung
Day 04: Shyanklung - Chisopani
Day 05: Chisapani Begnastal-pokhara
Day 06: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 3 night stander hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Guide and Porters as required
- All the transport.
- Annapurna conservation permit, and all necessary permits, TIMS
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara
- All meals in Kathmandu .
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal
- Items of a personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Trekking Equipments
- Tips for guide, porters, driver
More trips in Annapurna Region !
- 7 days Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- 16 days Annapurna Base Camp
- 23 days Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 9 days Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 13 days Jomsom Muktinath Trek
- 9 days Mardi Himal Trekking
- 6 days Royal Trekking
- 10 days Annapurna Sunrise Trek
- 17 days Annapurna Adventure Trekking
- 24 days Nar Phu Valley Trekking
- 9 days Australian Camp Trek