This is an easy and short trek which starts from near Pokhara and offers good mountain views. It gains its name because prince Charles and his team trekked here. During this trek you can see the village of Brahmins, Chetris, Gurung, Magars etc. This area will be good for those trekkers who like to go in less tourist area.
Trekking duration: 4 days
Eanding: Begnas tall
Day 01: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Day 02: Pokhara - Bijayapur - Kalikathan
Day 03: Kalikastan - Shyanklung
Day 04: Shyanklung - Chisopani
Day 05: Chisapani Begnastal-pokhara
Day 06: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Cost include on:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 3 night stander hotel in Kathmandu.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Guide and Porters as required
- All the transport.
- Annapurna conservation permit, and all necessary permits, TIMS
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara
Cost does not include on:
- All meals in Kathmandu .
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal
- Items of a personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Trekking Equipments
- Tips for guide, porters, driver
price plan for your trips
||Price Per Person
More trips in Annapurna Region !
How this trip makes responsible ?
Adventure Great Himalaya works closely with the AGH Social Foundation. www.aghsocialwork.org and is one of the main benefactors of the foundation; we give support to the Foundation in many different way, Our 10% income directly goes to this organization.