Around Dhaulagiri Trekking
Around Dhaulagiri is one of the challenging trek in Nepal. How much it is challenging that much interesting as well. It is the sixth highest mountain in the world, the height is (8,167m/26,745ft. it is the fantastic trip for the people for experience of the mountains, cultivated fields different people life style with their colorful culture. You will be trekking deep into the Dhaulagiri mountain to the Italian Base Camp and Dhaulagiri north base camp, it offering a wonderful view of Dhaulagiri and will cross two high passes, the French pass (5,240m/17,192ft) and Thapa pass (5,155m/16,913ft) providing more spectacular views of Dhaulagiri, Throng peak, Annapurna and Kali Gandaki.
Group Size: 2+
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Day 01: Arrive Nepal. we will meet you ar the airport and transfer to your hotel. Brief about your trip.
Day 02: Katmandu to Beni by drive.
Day 03: Beni trek to Babichour
Day 04: Babichour trek to Darbang
Day 05: Darbang trek to Sibang
Day 06: Sibang trek to Muri
Day 07: Muri trek to Boghara
Day 08: Boghara trek to Dobang
Day 09: Dobang trek to Italian base camp.
Day 10: Rest in Italian base camp.
Day 11: Italian base camp to Glacier Base camp.
Day 12: Glacier base camp to Dhaulagiri Base camp.
Day 13: Glacier trek to Dhaulagiri base camp
Day 14: Rest Day for acclimation.
Day 15: Dhaulagiri –french pass and trek to Hidden valley
Day 16: Hidden valley –Thapa pass and trek to Yak kharka
Day 17: Yak kharka trek to Marpha
Day 18: Marpah to trek Kagbeni
Day 19: Kagbeni to Muktinath
Day 20: Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 21: Jomsom fly to Pokhara
Day 22 Pokhara to Katmandu by bus/flight
Day 23: Departure from Nepal as per your time or extend your days in Nepal.
Cost include on:
- Pick up drop from Airport.
- 2 Night stander hotel in Katmandu.
- All the ground transport by private bus or van.
- All the ground transport.
- All the stander mean during the trek(Breakfast/lunch/dinner with tea\coffee)
- All Camping equipment.
- Guide, cook, necessary porter.
- All the trekking permit and Tims
- Staff insurance
- You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food in City
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal