Ganesh Himal Trekking
This trekking area lies on the central eastern region of Nepal. This is a relatively easy but extremely interesting trek. We recommend it for those wanting to get away from the more popular regions of both Annapurna and Everest.
Between Kathmandu and Pokhara there are three major groups of peaks: Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Manaslu, Himal Chuli these are all less frequented areasl. The area is famous for the unspoilt Tamang culture, spectacular views of mountains and colourful rhododendron forests. It is also conveniently close to Kathmandu. There are various routes which can be tailored to suit your time considerations.
The Ganesh Himal is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal can clearly be seen from Kathmandu Valley. The Ganesh Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystal, that is the "Great Himalayan Chain" forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Budhi Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli Khola in the lower section.
Trekking Duration : 11 days
Starting from : Trisuli
Eanding at : Gorkha
Grade : medium
Maimum altitude : 4100mtrs
Mode of trek : Fully Camping
Group size : 2+
Day 01: Arrive in nepal.we will meet you at the airport and transfer to Hotel.brief about the trek.
Day 02: Kathmandu / Trishuli by bus/Van (5 houre drive.
Day 03: Trishuli / Salangkhu Khola
Day 04: Salangkhu Khola / Balche Village
Day 05: Balche-Village / Gonga
Day 06: Acclimatization rest at Gonga
Day 07: Gonga / Cross over Sing La descend to Kharka
Day 08: Kharka / Serthung Village
Day 09: Serthung Village / Laba
Day 10: Laba / Mongeythanti
Day 11: Mongeythanti / Dumchet village
Day 12: Dumchet village / Budigandak
Day 13: Budigandaki / Arughat Bazaar
Day 14: Arughat Bazaar /Kathamndu by bus/van
Day 15: Depature from Nepal.
Cost include on:
- Airport Pick Up/Drop
- 2 Night Toruist class Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Full board Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee,hot choklate,etc during the trek.
- All accommodation by tented during the trek.
- Experienced, helpful and english speaking trekking Guide.
- 1 professional trekking cook.
- Necessary trekking porter.
- All tentes, Guest tent, staff tent, and toilet tent.
- All kitchen gear.
- All Transpotation.
- Trekking Permits, TIMS.
- 13% Governement tax.
- Office service charge.
Cost does not include on:
- All Lunch diner in Kathmandu .
- Travel insurance
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- All bar bills( coke, beer, bottle of water, phonecall etc)
- Items of a personal nature
- All meal and hotel accomodatin in Kathmandu if Arrive early from trek due to any reason.also late depature that our Itinerary.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
More trips in Langtang Region !
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal