Manaslu Trekkiing / Manaslu circut Trek / Larkey la pass
Arughat- Jagat- Larky la Pass- Bhimthang-Darapani
Manaslu Circuit Trekking has only recently been the restricted and opened to international tourism. Located in the central Gorkha district bordering Tibet, the region is extremely rich in natural beauty and cultural heritage. Manaslu trek offers the dedicated trekker a genuine adventure into a remote wilderness, untouched by the effects of tourism.
The trek circumnavigates the mighty Manasulu (8,156m), the eighth highest mountain in the world. Manaslu Trek start from the fascinating old city of Gorkha, the ancient kingdom of the Shah Dynasty that has a mixed Hindu and Buddhist culture. We follow the course of the Buri Gandaki River valley, crossing its thundering waters on various types of rope and suspension bridge, passing underneath towering rock cliffs, and through dense jungle. The topography changes each day, as we ascend through a number of climatic zones into rugged territory. We soon join the barren lunar landscape of the Tibetan plateau, where monasteries, temples, chortens and mani walls line the trail. The Larkya La is our high point of the trek at 5.235m from where we gain unsurpassed views of Himlung Himal, Kang Guru and Annapurna II.
Trip Duration: 21 Days
Accommodation: Hotel / Camping
Activities: Trekking, Hiking
Best Time: Oct/Nov and march April
Group Sizes: 2+
Date: Various on application
Max Altitude: 5,235m
Day 1: Arrive Kathamandu
Day 2: Guided tour of Kathmandu.
Day 2: Kathmandu to minibus - Arughat (530 m)
Day 3: Arughat - Seti Khola (750 m)
Day 4: Seti Khola - Machha khola (890 m)
Day 5: Macha Khola - Jagat (1,350 m)
Day 6: Jagat - Ngyak (2,300 m)
Day 7: Ngyak - Ghap (2,095 m)
Day 8: Ghap - Lho Gaon (3,150 m)
Day 9: Lho Gaon - Sama Gompa (3,500 m)
Day 10: Acclimatization day
Day 11: Sama Gompa - Samdo (4,000 m)
Day 12: Samdo - Guest house (4,450 m)
Day 13: Rest and day acclimatization
Day 14: Guest House - Larke Phedi (4,450 m)
Day 15: Larke Phedi-Larkya la pass (5,135 m) - Bhimathang
Day 16: Bhimathnag - Karche (2,785 m)
Day 17: Karche - Dharapani (1,943 m)
Day 18: Dharapani - Chamche (1,433 m)
Day 19: Chamche - Besisahar (823 m)
Day 20: Besisahar - Dumre - Kathmandu
Day 21: Fly back onward destination.
Cost Includes On
- Airport / Hotel / Airport and Transfer by private car/van/Bus.
- 3 Night standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Valley sightseeing by Government license holder tour guide.
- Annapuna Conservation permits.
- Manasulu special permit
- Ful Board Meal: Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Accommodation during Trek: Lodge to Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Trekking Guide Porter: An experience Trekking Guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- if take Camping Trekking equipment (two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, Table with chairs, kitchen utensils, Down sleeping bag / jackets, walking sticks, and other necessary equipments Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost Does not Includes On
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare.
- All Food in Kathmandu. also in the case of early return from mountain ( due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary ( due to strike, landslide,blocked th road etc)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All Bar bills and personal expenses( phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
price plan for your trips
|Trip Plan||Particulars||Price Per Person|
|Standard package Trip||All transport, 3 Night 3 star hotel in kahtmandu, all transport by private jeep/car, porter, guide, all necessary permit, staff insurec etc.||USD 1850|
Nepal Trekking Regions
Nepal Travel Information
Nepal Packages Tours
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan package tour
- Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Pokhara Tour.
- Discover Nepal Cultural Tour
- 9 Days Tours in Nepal
- Nepal Holidays Package Tours
- All Nepal Tour
- World Heritage Sites Tour
- Nepal Tibet & Bhutan Tour
- Adventure Tour in Nepal
- Helicopter Tours in Nepal
- Family Tour in Nepal
- Best Tour in Nepal